VIZ YOUR EVENT with LIVE VISUALS!
See examples or FIND YOUR EVENT so that you can SHARE the visuals to your social networks:
- Make an Impact Live – Chicago – October 2011
- Recruiting Innovation Summit – visuals courtesy of DICE.com – October 2011 – San Francisco
- Executive Forums October 2011 – Des Moines
- Succeed Faster July 2011 – Chicago
- TEDx Des Moines June 2011 – Des Moines
- #140 Conference – Des Moines May 2011
Be a “VISUAL TWEETER” at live events and use them to connect with others using social media channels!
BENEFITS of LIVE VISUALS FOR CONFERENCE OR EVENT ORGANIZERS:
Prior to the Event:
- Increase attendance & anticipation through visual social media efforts on Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Use pre-work visual curriculum to help participants show up with a mindset to learn, engage and get involved.
During the Event:
- Create a memorable experience using real-time, digital visuals of speaker content displayed on a dedicated large screen visible to everyone attending the event.
- Encourage participants to follow the social media channel of your choice and share the visual content while the event is taking place by going to www.jocelynwallace.com/visual/[name of your event]
After the Event:
- Use the visuals to help participants continue to apply what they learned, beyond the event.
- Capture the event experience visually, giving you better resources to promote your next event.
I welcome the opportunity to join your speaker team AND provide LIVE VISUALS when I’m not speaking. My honorarium fee varies according to event specifics. To find out more, call toll free at 1-855-887-1885 or email me at email@example.com.